bts trifle cake


 You can not have a birthday with out cake. You just can't!
I am seriously craving this BTS cake that I  made for my sister Savanahs 20 birthday, by her request. Simple chocolate cake layered with caramel, whip cream, and health bar! 

I usually make this on a cake stand with only two layers, but instead, this time I added some creativity and turned it into a trifle cake! I actually really liked the trifle version rather than on a cake stand. You can add as much caramel and whip cream as you want, because you don't need to worry about it falling of the sides of the cake!

This year happened to be Savanahs golden birthday! I wanted to incorporate some gold into her cake, so I ordered the most adorable Wilton gold edible stars from amazon, and the cutest gold letters from Walmart. 








INGREDIENTS
1 chocolate cake mix (ingredients you need to make the cake)
16 oz whip cream
1 1/2 cup caramel sauce
1 bag chopped heath bar 

DIRECTIONS
  1. Bake the chocolate cake. Once it has cooed down, you can start assembling the cake.
  2. You can either bake the cake in a pan that size is equivalent to the trifle dish you are using, like I did, or if you don't have the same cake pan size, you can cut your cake into 1 inch pieces. 
  3. Layer your cake on the bottom of your'e trifle dish.
  4. Poke 1 inch holes in your cake layer.
  5. Drizzle caramel over the top of the cake layer, allowing the caramel to sink into the cake, sprinkle chopped health over the caramel, and a thick layer of whip cream!
  6. Repeat the cake/ caramel/ heath/ whip cream layer as many times you want.
  7. Once you have finish all of your layers, place the trifle cake in the fridge to sit for at least 5 hours. This will let everything set and get extra goopy!


Share your thoughts :