Creamy Green Peanut Butter Smootie


The perfect green smoothie to give you a yummy breakfast + morning energy! I find myself making this smoothie at least once a week. All of the ingredients are simple enough that always have them on hand, it takes 5 minutes to throw together, and I love the flavor:)

Growing up I did not like peanut butter. Well.. actually, I probably would have liked it, but I was that child that didn't like it because my parents liked it.. So I didn't eat it most of my childhood. Luckily, I grew up and got over that, now peanut butter is one of my most favorite things! I add it to my food every chance I get! Its delicious!!!

 

INGREDIENTS
1-2 handful spinach
1 frozen banna
1 tbsp peanut butter or PB2 powder
1 cup almond milk
1/4 tsp vanilla extract

DIRECTIONS


  1. Add all ingredients into blender.
  2. Blend until smooth.





Share your thoughts :